West Ham vs Tottenham 2021-22 English Premier League
- 72': Michail Antonio
1 - 0
Michail Antonio goal lifts West Ham into top four over Tottenham
A goal from Michail Antonio was the only difference between West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday as the home side won 1-0.
- 0': First Half begins.
- 12': VAR Decision: No Penalty Tottenham Hotspur.
- 21': Tomas Soucek (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 37': Angelo Ogbonna (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 60': Cristian Romero (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card.
- 72': Goal! West Ham United 1, Tottenham Hotspur 0. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell with a cross following a corner.
- 84': Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Bryan Gil replaces Sergio Reguilón.
- 84': Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Giovani Lo Celso replaces Tanguy Ndombele.
- 85': Substitution, West Ham United. Manuel Lanzini replaces Saïd Benrahma.
- 90'+1': Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Steven Bergwijn replaces Lucas Moura.
- 90'+1': Substitution, West Ham United. Craig Dawson replaces Jarrod Bowen.
Venue: London Stadium
Location: London, England
English Premier League Standings
|0.3||On Target %||0.6|
|0||Penalty Kicks Taken||0|
|0.8||Pass Completion %||0.9|
|18||Accurate Long Balls||19|
|0.4||Long Balls %||0.4|
West Ham United (4-2-3-1)
|1||Lukasz Fabianski (GK)|
Tottenham Hotspur (4-2-3-1)
|1||Hugo Lloris (GK)|
Premier League News
Tottenham director Fabio Paratici takes leave of absence pending ban appeal
Tottenham's managing director of football Fabio Paratici will step back from his role with immediate effect pending an appeal over his global ban.
No crisis at Tottenham after Antonio Conte exit amid 'chaotic' fortnight - Cristian Stellini
Tottenham interim boss Cristian Stellini has admitted the club has endured a "chaotic" fortnight but denied the it is in crisis.
Jurgen Klopp on facing Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal: It's a 'Champions League week' for Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp said Liverpool face a "Champions League week" as they prepare to take on Premier League title contenders Manchester City and Arsenal.
Man City's Pep Guardiola won't rule out Erling Haaland for Liverpool clash
Erling Haaland withdrew from the Norway squad during the international break with a groin injury and missed Man City training on Thursday.
Luke Shaw set to sign long-term Man United contract extension - sources
Luke Shaw extended his deal by a year in December but the club have moved to tie the left-back down to a longer contract, sources have told ESPN.