Man United vs West Ham 2021-22 English Premier League
- 90'+3': Marcus Rashford
1 - 0
Man United's March Rashford nets last-gasp winner to down West Ham
Marcus Rashford scored in the third minute of added time to give Manchester United a late 1-0 win over West Ham United on Saturday.
- 0': First Half begins.
- 45'+1': First Half ends, Manchester United 0, West Ham United 0.
- 56': Harry Maguire (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 62': Substitution, Manchester United. Marcus Rashford replaces Anthony Elanga.
- 63': Declan Rice (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.
- 70': Substitution, West Ham United. Ryan Fredericks replaces Vladimir Coufal.
- 82': Substitution, Manchester United. Edinson Cavani replaces Fred.
- 82': Substitution, Manchester United. Anthony Martial replaces Mason Greenwood.
- 90'+3': Goal! Manchester United 1, West Ham United 0. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Edinson Cavani.Goal confirmed following VAR Review.
- 90'+4': VAR Decision: Goal Manchester United - Manchester United 1-0 West Ham United (Marcus Rashford).
- 90'+5': Second Half ends, Manchester United 1, West Ham United 0.
Venue: Old Trafford
Location: Manchester, England
English Premier League Standings
|0.2||On Target %||0.2|
|0||Penalty Kicks Taken||0|
|0.8||Pass Completion %||0.7|
|22||Accurate Long Balls||24|
|0.4||Long Balls %||0.4|
Manchester United (4-2-3-1)
|1||David de Gea (GK)|
West Ham United (4-2-3-1)
|13||Alphonse Areola (GK)|
Premier League News
No crisis at Tottenham after Antonio Conte exit amid 'chaotic' fortnight - Cristian Stellini
Tottenham interim boss Cristian Stellini has admitted the club has endured a "chaotic" fortnight but denied the it is in crisis.
Jurgen Klopp on facing Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal: It's a 'Champions League week' for Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp said Liverpool face a "Champions League week" as they prepare to take on Premier League title contenders Manchester City and Arsenal.
Man City's Pep Guardiola won't rule out Erling Haaland for Liverpool clash
Erling Haaland withdrew from the Norway squad during the international break with a groin injury and missed Man City training on Thursday.
Luke Shaw set to sign long-term Man United contract extension - sources
Luke Shaw extended his deal by a year in December but the club have moved to tie the left-back down to a longer contract, sources have told ESPN.
Human rights groups call on Premier League to ban abusers amid new ownership rules
Human rights groups have challenged the Premier League to enforce new rules aimed at tightening club ownership.